Health and Safety
Health and Safety
A lot has changed when it comes to health and safety. As businesses, we all have greater responsibility to ensure safety of our staff as well as contractors on our own properties. Together over the years we have developed policy and systems with input from all staff to ensure we do everything practicable to keep ourselves and others safe. By engaging with Adgraphix you can rest assured that we take all practicable steps to ensure our production and installations are done safely and legally.
What do we do? Our installation team are SiteSafe passport certified. They have completed working at height EWP courses and have been trained for mobile scaffold use. We regularly engage traffic management companies to ensure we comply with legal requirements working by roadways. Site risk assessments are carried out for each install and appropriate steps taken to ensure safe work. Our work environment policy have been developed for worker safety though professional testing of noise and solvent exposure. We hold monthly meetings to review and improve existing and newly identified hazards and encourage discussion from the ground up. All this is managed using the People Safe software to ensure regular maintenance and reviews or everything from gear, policies, plans and paperwork.
Health and safety policy.
Adgraphix will take all practicable steps to ensure the safety of staff, visitors and contractors by complying with relevant health and safety legislation, standards, and codes of practice.
This is achieved by
1. All Adgraphix personnel having individual responsibility for health and safety
2. All Adgraphix personnel being informed of, understanding, and accepting their responsibility for eliminating or minimising the potential for harm to people at their workplace.
3. Ensuring Adgraphix personnel are consulted on, and given the opportunity to participate in, health and safety management
4. Ensuring Adgraphix has an effective method for identifying hazards. Significant hazards will then be controlled by:
Eliminating or isolating any hazard that is likely to cause harm to staff, contractors or visitors
Minimising the effects of hazards, if they cannot be practicably eliminated or isolated
5. Creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
6. Having in place plans and procedures for all foreseeable emergencies that may arise in the workplace
7. Providing appropriate orientation, training and supervision for all new and existing staff
8. Having effective procedures for the hiring and monitoring of contractors and being accountable for their safety and for that of other visitors
9. Accurate recording, reporting and investigating injuries, incidents and near misses.
10. Supporting the safe and early return to work of injured employees.
11. Ongoing evaluation, review and updating of our compliance with our health and safety programme and this policy.