Health and Safety
Health and safety policy.
Adgraphix will take all practicable steps to ensure the safety of staff, visitors and contractors by complying with relevant health and safety legislation, standards, and codes of practice.
This is achieved by
1. All Adgraphix personnel having individual responsibility for health and safety
2. All Adgraphix personnel being informed of, understanding, and accepting their responsibility for eliminating or minimising the potential for harm to people at their workplace.
3. Ensuring Adgraphix personnel are consulted on, and given the opportunity to participate in, health and safety management
4. Ensuring Adgraphix has an effective method for identifying hazards. Significant hazards will then be controlled by:
Eliminating or isolating any hazard that is likely to cause harm to staff, contractors or visitors
Minimising the effects of hazards, if they cannot be practicably eliminated or isolated
5. Creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
6. Having in place plans and procedures for all foreseeable emergencies that may arise in the workplace
7. Providing appropriate orientation, training and supervision for all new and existing staff
8. Having effective procedures for the hiring and monitoring of contractors and being accountable for their safety and for that of other visitors
9. Accurate recording, reporting and investigating injuries, incidents and near misses.
10. Supporting the safe and early return to work of injured employees.
11. Ongoing evaluation, review and updating of our compliance with our health and safety programme and this policy.